The great news is that we are essential healthcare and therefor we able to STAY OPEN during this January lockdown. You are, of course, permitted to travel for medical appointments and that includes to see us.
We shall, of course, continue to follow all of the necessary guidelines and protocols in order to keep everybody safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Of course if you are shielding or clinically vulnerable and wish to reschedule your appointment, we are happy to do this.
Please call us on 02380 330090.
also we are delighted to advise you all that
From Monday 4th January 2021 we will be open EVERY DAY, Monday to Saturday.
We are delighted to introduce a new chiropractor to our team, Joy Harrison. Some of you may have seen Joy already as she has done locum work at the clinic in the past. Joy is available on Mondays from 2.00 – 6.00 and Fridays from 09.00 – 1.00.
EVERYONE’S SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT TO US A THE AVENUE CLINIC and WITH THIS IN MIND WE WOULD ASK YOU TO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU COME TO SEE US AGAIN! THANK YOU
Once you have made an appointment:
- You will receive a form by email to confirm to us that you do not have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has. Please read and sign where indicated and return by email where possible or call the receptionist for advice. Please Note We must have a signed copy of this form in order to be able to treat you!
- If a New Patient, you will receive an Intake Form online to please complete and return. If this is not possible, please call the receptionist to make alternative arrangements.
- If you are in the ‘at risk group’, you are strongly advised NOT to receive care at this time but please contact your chiropractor to discuss.
On arrival at the practice, please adhere to the following instructions:
- Based on government guidelines, we would ask that you wear your own face covering.
- Enter the practice no sooner than five minutes before or exactly on time for your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment on your own, unless you are under 16 years old.
- For added protection we request that visitors sanitise their hands, using the hand sanitiser provided, on entering the building
- Please do not approach the staff.
- Please note that we would politely ask that you use our online booking to minimise non-clinical face to face to face contact. If this is not possible, please note that payments taken in the clinic will be cashless and using contactless card payments as often as possible.
- Please leave the clinic immediately and as quickly as possible after your appointment (or after payment).
- Please do not place personal belongings (wallets, keys, coins or mobile phones) on any clinic surface; we ask that you either do not bring them into the clinic with you or do not take them out of your pockets.
- Unfortunately the toilet and bathroom will not be for patient use, please make sure you use the bathroom at home before you attend the clinic.
- Please do not ask for receipts to be printed while in the clinic.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We have increased the distances between chairs and covered chairs with wipeable covering in the waiting room.
- Our receptionists will be behind a plastic screen
- There will be no magazines or any other paper in the reception area.
- We have increased the time between appointments to reduce the number of people in reception.
- We are providing hand sanitiser for you to use, in the reception area and treatment rooms.
- Our reception staff will be frequently sanitising work surfaces, chairs, door handles and the card payment machine as well as between every patient visit.
- We are sanitising treatment beds between patients.
- Our chiropractors are taking extra precautionary measures themselves and are wearing the correct PPE, as advised by Public Health England and the British Chiropractic Association. This includes one time use masks, aprons and gloves
- We are keeping windows open for fresh air flow.
- If you are having a regular treatment then contact time between you and your practitioner will be a maximum of 15 minutes.
- If you are a new patient then contact time between you and your practitioner will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
YOU CANNOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF -
Unfortunately at this time we cannot see you if you or someone in your household/under your care are in a higher risk group for complications from the virus. High risk or extremely clinically vulnerable people are advised to shield. More information on what dictates an extremely clinically vulnerable person can be found at the link below.
RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT (for two weeks time)
If you, or someone in your household/under your care are self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Flu like symptoms
- Loss of smell or taste
Other symptoms of COVID19 can be found at the link below.
CONSIDER RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you are an older person (over 70’s) with underlying health conditions.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Back, neck and joint pain can seriously impact your life - from stopping you doing your job properly to you not being able to play sport or preventing you from enjoying playing with your children or grandchildren.
So many of our patients say that they wish they had come to see us sooner but they hadn’t realised how much relief they could get so quickly.
Understanding and Overcoming Your Pain …
At Avenue Clinic, our team of experienced chiropractors in Southampton, understand the impact that pain can have on you and your life, having successfully treated many thousands of patients over the past 34 years. We will help you to understand that back pain does not need to be a major problem in your life, and with treatment your pain can be controlled to be just an irritation. Together we can overcome your pain and any concerns.
“They are so professional and work magic here.” – Mrs C M. Southampton
Helping you to overcome your pain and worries about the future is our main priority.
- Your care will be exceptional
- Ongoing support during treatment
- Our patients tell us we exceed expectations
- Care is always professional and ethical
- No unnecessary treatment
- You will be educated to understand your problem
- Integrated care with your GP
- Newsletters to inspire good health
- Evidence based care
- We will always have time for you
“My back pain problems have always been dealt with in a professional, calm and reassuring way in a very friendly clinic.”.. “I can’t recommend Dr Krir’s clinic too highly – do give it a try!” Mrs O Southampton
“Whenever a friend or acquaintance mentions a problem which I think chiropractic could help with I strongly recommend they “get in touch with Jan Krir”.”Mr R L Southampton
“There is a holistic approach to therapy, with careful and on-going assessment, leading to an individualised care programme. “I can wholeheartedly recommend this Chiropractic Clinic and its staff.” Mrs M O’C Southamptonl